• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: East Houston/Baytown Bike Night

Reaction score
First Name
James
Last Name
Mendell
I’d like to Start a bike night in the east Houston Baytown area if anyone is interested!

First meet:

Dickies BBQ in Baytown on 146 at 10 on Thursday at 7pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good to me. What did you have in mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to see the if a couple of people would like to start and see if it grows from there!! Where r u located?

I'm interested in going. Located in Crosby

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Post a time and place and they will come... :zen:

I'm down in the La Porte area, but work in Baytown. Would be interested in meeting up around that area for dinner,... just so long as it's not Wednesdays. As Scott says, just pick a spot, post up a time, and folks will come. These things sometimes start slow with just a couple folks, but usually grow over time as word gets around.

So far there’s 4 or 5 showing interest. I think Thursday’s would be best personally. How Bout Dickies BBQ in Baytown on 146 at 10 on Thursday at 7?

So far there’s 4 or 5 showing interest. I think Thursday’s would be best personally. How Bout Dickies BBQ in Baytown on 146 at 10 on Thursday at 7?

I updated the first post of the thread with the location/time info and added the date to the calendar for you (assumed you meant this coming Thursday, the 21st).

Hopefully we’ll see a few at Dickies tomorrow night!!!

Well, sorry guys, but looks like I might have to miss the first ever Baytown bike night. Fighting a lousy cold right now. Hope you guys have fun, and I'll try to make the next one.

It looks like I’ll have to bow out as well. Catch you guys on the next one.

No worries guys. I’m still going, craving BBQ anyway!!

Well crap, I’m not gonna make it tonight, I just got called outa town.

Have you guys decided on a regular meeting? I am just outside of Winnie. This looks like the closest group of like minded riders I have found so far. Maybe I can join you next time if you guys have no problem riding with a heavily modified DR.

Is this going to be a weekly event? I can do weekly but not every week due to work.

Well darn I totally forgot. Let's promote this thing for next week. It's on my calendar, who else is in.

Back