• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

East Houston Texas Rider saying Hello.

Reaction score
Hey. New to here. And I do lots of mechanic work and am interested in buying selling n mostly conversing with experienced riders n mechanics.. I ride a Kawasaki Vulcan 750A n my 3rd bike.. I bought it after Harvey with 1st bobber build in mind.. as the winter is over and I see the other riders multiply by the day.. I am ready to start. So I need any place near Houston TX that I can go picking for this build. No kit for this nor do I want one. Journey to get to know bike.. if any suggestions let me know for its a flood bike and have various problems throughout getting it able to ride.. but accomplished it.

Attachments

• 1580737869527734233754.jpg
    1580737869527734233754.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 163
Welcome from stockdale

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome.

Years ago I needed parts for my EN454LTD and found a moto salvage in Pasadena. I can't find them on the map in the spot I thought they were at but I did find this other place. It could be the same outfit, but in a different location.

Good luck with the resurrection.

Back