• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

East Texans Go West: The Great Arizona Redo

Problem is, I have no moto buddies in PHX yet.
There used to be some really active groups on Advrider, usually posted in the SW regional forum:
Let me see if I can get hold of my old riding buddy Dan and see what's going on over there.

If anyone wants to book a cheap Frontier or Spirit flight over a long weekend I have a couple extra plated wr426's, a ktm exc450, and a dr650 we can tear up the trails on. Just gotta make it happen before june heat hits in the mountains. With another couple guys I'm in.
Man, that is tempting... don't think I could pull it off this spring though. I'd still like to explore that 645A route that we turned around on on day 4.

I'm resurrecting this thread cuz finally after three and a half years in Phoenix I'll be attending my very first Arizona Trail Riders chapter meeting tonight, lol
Somehow missed this... so how was it? Have you gotten out to ride much?
I accidentally ended up with another bike the other day, wrong kind though... although I could probably find some TKC80s to fit :ponder:

Attachments

• 20200414_163914.jpg
    20200414_163914.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 336
Back