• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

East Texas 450 – Nov 6 and 7, 2021

Reaction score
Well I was politely reminded that Sunday is my wife's birthday so it looks like I am out on this one fellas. I'll be looking for the next one in the spring.

my6

Reaction score
First Name
David
Well I was politely reminded that Sunday is my wife's birthday so it looks like I am out on this one fellas. I'll be looking for the next one in the spring.
It Happens....FYI, this is one of the better rides in our neck of the woods, pun intended, so there's good chance we'll do it again way before Spring.:rider:

Last edited:
Reaction score
They always have the trump card hope you have a happy birthday celebration and we'll catch you next trip.

Reaction score
Glad I didn’t wait until the last minute to change my oil 😜

Attachments

• 5751C12E-30AC-49CB-A893-55F7BFA2C710.jpeg
    5751C12E-30AC-49CB-A893-55F7BFA2C710.jpeg
    126.7 KB · Views: 80

dannyboy

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Finch
Tell us what that is and what bike. Looks like a bolt broke off.

Reaction score
As someone pointed out, it's opening of deer season. Imagine sitting in your stand after you spent all that money setting up feeders and planting a field only to have everything within 5 miles scared off by a bunch of loud bikes. I'll catch the next one. Be careful and watch for errant rounds guys!

Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Sims
Apparently, the Hampton Inn in Livingston is closed, at least temporarily. I just saw they canceled my reservation yesterday.

Nice.

The wife is getting me an airbnb.

Reaction score
Hi guys who here on this ride uses a Sena? What do you think of them? I just got mine set up!
I think they suck when it comes to riding in a deluge of water since they are not waterproof. My Sena crapped the bed after my last long trip and riding through torrential downpours. I called them and they advised me that it was still under warranty but I needed a copy of the receipt. I did not have a receipt because I received it as a gift, the outsourced call center was impossible to deal with. It still sits inoperable in it's box because they won't honor the warranty. I now have a Cardo Pactalk Bold which is waterproof and still works!

Retiredtosoon

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Which sena you have?
I have a sena 10 and have been caught in many many rain storms in the last 5 years with no problems at all.