• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

East Texas 450 – Nov 6 and 7, 2021

Well I was politely reminded that Sunday is my wife's birthday so it looks like I am out on this one fellas. I'll be looking for the next one in the spring.

Well I was politely reminded that Sunday is my wife's birthday so it looks like I am out on this one fellas. I'll be looking for the next one in the spring.
It Happens....FYI, this is one of the better rides in our neck of the woods, pun intended, so there's good chance we'll do it again way before Spring.:rider:

Last edited:
They always have the trump card hope you have a happy birthday celebration and we'll catch you next trip.

Glad I didn’t wait until the last minute to change my oil 😜

Attachments

• 5751C12E-30AC-49CB-A893-55F7BFA2C710.jpeg
    5751C12E-30AC-49CB-A893-55F7BFA2C710.jpeg
    126.7 KB · Views: 117
Tell us what that is and what bike. Looks like a bolt broke off.

As someone pointed out, it's opening of deer season. Imagine sitting in your stand after you spent all that money setting up feeders and planting a field only to have everything within 5 miles scared off by a bunch of loud bikes. I'll catch the next one. Be careful and watch for errant rounds guys!

Apparently, the Hampton Inn in Livingston is closed, at least temporarily. I just saw they canceled my reservation yesterday.

Nice.

The wife is getting me an airbnb.

Hi guys who here on this ride uses a Sena? What do you think of them? I just got mine set up!
I think they suck when it comes to riding in a deluge of water since they are not waterproof. My Sena crapped the bed after my last long trip and riding through torrential downpours. I called them and they advised me that it was still under warranty but I needed a copy of the receipt. I did not have a receipt because I received it as a gift, the outsourced call center was impossible to deal with. It still sits inoperable in it's box because they won't honor the warranty. I now have a Cardo Pactalk Bold which is waterproof and still works!

Back