• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

East Texas 450-ish

San1k

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Last Name
W
I'm looking at completing the East Texas 450 over Memorial Day Weekend on my KLX 250. Below is the link to my route.

I still haven't broken down the day by day but I'd like to hear from riders who have done the route before. Any recommended changes on the route or places I should camp/eat are appreciated.

Most of the route is stolen from the other ETX450 link posted elsewhere on this forum.

The trip is open to others, just a heads up, I'm pretty new to off road/dual sport and plan to take my time.

I didn't look at your map but nine mile Rd. just west of the lake is now closed. A real shame too.

Yeah, what he said. Was about the most fun part of the ride.
I didn't look at your map but nine mile Rd. just west of the lake is now closed. A real shame too.

Are you interested in anyone joining up for that ride ? I got a new 2017 Versys-X 300. I live in Humble and have been looking for something within driving distance.

Back