• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

East Texas ADV

Reaction score
I started the channel as a way to share my experiences riding about. Well after a lot of crazy down time I decided to do a bit more, actually a lot more in the way of tips, DIY project ideas, and such. I have turned a 690 into what I think is the perfectly balanced ADV bike. Its been a single track, asphalt chewing machine. Now its time for the next project taking a KTM XC350F from dirt bike cross country machine to a plated dual sport that can be ridden to and from the trails... We also post various videos from our ranch that might be of interest where we raise different types of exotics.
Visit the page HIT that sub button and the bell so you are notified of future uploads. We have a lot of fun and interesting things in the works..

Say hello to the next project getting this XC350f Plated and legal for public roads. Problem is I don't know what to call her. Any suggestions for a name...

Took my daughter to her first Arenacross race. Even though it was a very small venue "Hopkins County Event Center" My little girl was so excited it might as well have been ATnT stadium..

I see you take your kiddo to Barnwell. I'd be interested in the areas that work well for her. I don't know my way too much around there but some of the stuff I've ridden on is way too difficult for little tiny kid tires.

I see you take your kiddo to Barnwell. I'd be interested in the areas that work well for her. I don't know my way too much around there but some of the stuff I've ridden on is way too difficult for little tiny kid tires.
She loves it. She's a bit mad at me because I'm going with the big kids this weekend and has been asking when we are going back.. How old is you little one. There where a few small kids out there when we went but all on small 50cc type bikes. They stuck to the main roads, which are pretty easy but can get busy with the side by sides. They are pretty good about watching out for little ones for the most part. Depending what he or she is riding. Her favorite part was "The Playground. Its really sandy and a one way trail we rode that over and over and had the trail to ourselves. But its really sandy.

He's 11. He's been riding off and on for a while. I've been out there once or twice and we did the main road with him and his mom when she was able to ride. We did play in the playground area, not an actual trail. Most of what I could find there was pretty rocky. When I get the DRZ back up and running (Soon) I need to get back out there and renew my membership and start poking around again. Also need to take the new to me truck and explore it's abilities too.

He's 11. He's been riding off and on for a while. I've been out there once or twice and we did the main road with him and his mom when she was able to ride. We did play in the playground area, not an actual trail. Most of what I could find there was pretty rocky. When I get the DRZ back up and running (Soon) I need to get back out there and renew my membership and start poking around again. Also need to take the new to me truck and explore it's abilities too.
aw he should be good to go. Just stick to the ADV trail that goes around the perimeter. The worst spot is at the front by the office where it drops down a pretty good grade. That trail is meant for bigger ADV bikes so nothing to bad that cant be tackled. We did it on 690s and 701s.. Good lucj and let me know when you head back there Ill try and get some guys together and maybe ride with yall

I started the channel as a way to share my experiences riding about. Well after a lot of crazy down time I decided to do a bit more, actually a lot more in the way of tips, DIY project ideas, and such. I have turned a 690 into what I think is the perfectly balanced ADV bike. Its been a single track, asphalt chewing machine. Now its time for the next project taking a KTM XC350F from dirt bike cross country machine to a plated dual sport that can be ridden to and from the trails... We also post various videos from our ranch that might be of interest where we raise different types of exotics.
Visit the page HIT that sub button and the bell so you are notified of future uploads. We have a lot of fun and interesting things in the works..

We took a overnight moto camping trip back in October of 2021. We only brought these instant type meals between the 3 of us.. See how they where

Back