• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: East Texas BMW+ Motorcycle Club Meeting First Thursday

Rich, I was planning to join you tonight but (for the moment) it appears neither Jessica nor i have any obligations this evening. Doesn't happen often; I'm looking forward to a quiet evening in Kilgore.

Rich, I was planning to join you tonight but (for the moment) it appears neither Jessica nor i have any obligations this evening. Doesn't happen often; I'm looking forward to a quiet evening in Kilgore.

Maybe next month then.

And maybe I'll see you next week, depending on where the ET-TWT meet up is at.

Maybe next month then.

And maybe I'll see you next week, depending on where the ET-TWT meet up is at.

Nope.:-( Next Thursday I'm moderating a forum for county political candidates in Longview.

Nope.:-( Next Thursday I'm moderating a forum for county political candidates in Longview.

BTW - I finished season four of Breaking Bad last night - WW kicks butt!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good meet tonight, had six in attendance. Pretty good stories, sad news about the gerbil.

The March meeting of the East Texas BMW+ Club will be held this Thursday the 6th at Legend's Burgers in Jacksonville (1630 S. Jackson) at 6:30 p.m.

Club News:
It was decided at last month's meeting that all club members who pay their $10 dues by the end of June will have their names entered into a drawing for one of two complementary BMW MOA memberships.

The club is hosting the Second Annual Texas National Picnic at Love's Lookout, just north of Jacksonville on Saturday, May, 17th. The picnic is on the BMW MOA website on the calendar page, and will be listed in the March edition of the BMW Owners News. Info is also here: http://etbeemers.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you at the meeting on the 6th and at the picnic in May!

The March meeting of the East Texas BMW+ Club will be held this Thursday the 6th at Legend's Burgers in Jacksonville (1630 S. Jackson) at 6:30 p.m.

Club News:

It was decided at last month's meeting that all club members who pay their $10 dues by the end of June will have their names entered into a drawing for one of two complementary BMW MOA memberships.

The club is hosting the Second Annual Texas National Picnic at Love's Lookout, just north of Jacksonville on Saturday, May, 17th. The picnic is on the BMW MOA website on the calendar page, and will be listed in the March edition of the BMW Owners News. Info is also here: http://etbeemers.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you at the meeting on the 6th and at the picnic in May!

Had seven in attendance on five BMWs and two Kawasakis - a Concours 14 and a KLR650LR.

The April meeting of the East Texas BMW+ Club will be held this Thursday the 3rd at Legend's Burgers in Jacksonville (1630 S. Jackson) at 6:30 p.m.

Club News:
It was decided at the February meeting that all club members who pay their $10 dues by the end of June will have their names entered into a drawing for one of two complementary MOA memberships. If you can't make it to a meeting to pay, contact me.

The club is hosting the Second Annual Texas National Picnic at Love's Lookout, just north of Jacksonville around noon on Saturday, May, 17th. The picnic is on the BMW MOA website on the calendar page, and is listed in the current edition of the BMW Owners News.

Hope to see you at the meeting on the 3rd and at the picnic in May!

The May meeting of the East Texas BMW+ Club will be held this Thursday the 1st at Legend's Burgers in Jacksonville (1630 S. Jackson) at 6:30 p.m.

Club News:

Read my prior post.

Hope to see you at the meeting and at the picnic in May!

Sent from the embedded chip in my brain

The June meeting of the East Texas BMW+ Club will be held this Thursday the 5th at Legend's Burgers in Jacksonville (1630 S. Jackson) at 6:30 p.m.

Rich

The August meeting of the East Texas BMW+ Club will be held this Thursday the 7th at Legend's Burgers in Jacksonville (1630 S. Jackson) at 6:30 p.m.

Hope to see you at the meeting.

The September meeting of the East Texas BMW+ Club will be held this Thursday the 4th at Legend's Burgers in Jacksonville (1630 S. Jackson) at 6:30 p.m.

The crowd has been growing, we've had several new folks show up this summer!

I was so looking forward to a custom built bacon cheeseburger but alas, family duties take precedence. Perhaps next month.

Back