• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Eat, hangout & meet

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Gonna be heading out to Austin and San Antonio this weekend for my Birthday. What are some good places to visit? If you guys want to meet up, just let me know. [emoji323] [emoji322]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

In San Antonio there are many things to do. The Alamo,the Mission trail,River walk,El Mercado,Museum of Texan culture,Tower of Americas,many other museums all over the place. Ripleys and the Wax museum across from the Alamo. Ghost tours and so much more. Eat at The Little Red barn,Lulus or Pig stand. Oh the zoo also is neat. KP

For the romantic in you there are horse drawn carriage rides,could score big points with the better half with that. The Crockett hotel on Bonham is down town and if you get the right room you can look down into the back yard of the Alamo.

Last edited:
Back