• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ebay and a stolen bike

Looks like my friend has been screwed by the NM DA. Here is what he just sent me. And you wonder why people hate lawyers!

just heard from the supervising d.a. attorney about mondays hearing.

bad guy is going to plead to the felonies and get probation. they may or may not ( at the last minute) be able to leverage any information out of him about the square. no restitution. prosecuting attorneys 'feel sorry' for me but d.a. and court policy is not discretionary on their part. none of this new news. irony is that he is using $ from my motorcycles to pay an attorney...

ok, im done whining now. after all, nobody ever promised that things were fair....

Got an update from my friend in NM. Sentencing was supposed to be yesterday but the perp didn't show up.
So now there is yet another warrant out for him. One could hope that the judge would toss the plea deal and throw his a** in jail.
But it is NM and they coddle criminals so I expect he will get his hands slapped and be told not to do that again.
God I hate lawyers.

Things like this bring to mind the question , “What do you call 10,000 attorneys on the bottom of the ocean?”

A good start

The trouble is that the DA decides what charges to file! So if the DA is a soft on crime sort of a person who is doing what he or she is told to do by the donors to his or her campaign you are no longer serving the people who elected you. You can see that in many places all across our country, just saying.

My friend confirmed that the DA in Albuquerque was funded at least in part by Soros.
Just like the ones in Chicago and St' Louis. Explains a lot! Money talks and people are stupid.

Back