• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Eicma 2018

This is going to be an exciting week of announcements. Hopefully stuff I care about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T700!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ll just leave this here...

[ame="https://youtu.be/j0SIvzqIOhs"]You Spoke - KTM Listened | KTM - YouTube[/ame]

Kawa is announcing 4 bikes in 14 hours. KLX550?

They have to have something in the market bigger than the 300

Yamaha Motor Europe (YME) today introduced the all-new 700 Adventure Touring motorcycle during an exclusive press conference in Milan, Italy, and Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. (YMUS) announced that this exciting all-new motorcycle would also be produced for the U.S. market. Production for the European model will take place in France, while production for the U.S. model will take place at Yamaha’s factory in Japan. Due to differing government regulatory standards and factory production line schedules, the all-new Ténéré 700 is scheduled to arrive at U.S. dealerships in the second half of 2020.

From Dirt Bike mag.

All the hype for all this time and another 2 years, unreal.

After this much hype for this long, 2nd half of 2020 seems ridiculous. I hope Kawasaki has something unexpected and interesting.

Yep, if they were in showrooms 1st half 19 I would probably already have a deposit down. 2nd half of 20 is probably beyond my horizon.

Yep, if they were in showrooms 1st half 19 I would probably already have a deposit down. 2nd half of 20 is probably beyond my horizon.

That's along time off for us old timers, lol.

All the hype for all this time and another 2 years, unreal.

Exactly! Its been rumored for how long? 3 years? I remember seeing "spy photo" of something about 1-2 years ago. And its still 2 years out!

And this is when other companies announce products and they'll be out in 3 months.

KTM's announcing stuff tomorrow, I bet it will be out in 2019. Hopefully early 2019.

Last edited:
Well, the Kawa release was a bust. The release date 790 ADV R is still unknown as of this time. Hope it’s not a pig and is available in early 2019!

Well, the Kawa release was a bust. The release date 790 ADV R is still unknown as of this time. Hope it’s not a pig and is available in early 2019!

What did they announce

What did they announce

This morning.
d915be1e6c8013e24d1f5737caf013b3.jpg

This morning.
d915be1e6c8013e24d1f5737caf013b3.jpg

Because we need more "cafe racers" and 300-400cc sport bikes. I think they messed up by killing off the 250s.

Back