• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Emma Long ride....

Nice to be local!! I'll head to the Sam today or tomorrow.

Well, rain has come out of nowhere. Pushing for tomorrow at 9 instead. .

... got my emma fix in on sunday....
20201123-033842.jpg

I rode on Sunday also. Installed the MT21 on Saturday and really enjoyed the feel of the tire. I may ride tomorrow morning but will be there early. Maybe 7:30.

I purchased this t7 last wed. , took her home saturday.
Sunday was 1st break-in ride....did my usual dayride loop starting at UT, to zilker park, 2222, then emma mc/ park , then some lime creek twisties, then Lago dirt trails, then cow creek rd. for more twisties, head home from Georgetown to Austin droning happily :rider:on i35 .
20201123-034700.jpg

This' my vstrom replacement, (sold back in march),
for long trips I'll be droning bigly on interstates to/fr mex, BB, AR/TN/NC/KY, & BDR's out further east.
20201125-060940.jpg

Keeping my 690 for trips i'll trailer to/fr those nasty 4wd/ATV trails , gnarly BDR sections up in rockies of CO/NM/UT/WY/ & OK / AR.

it's a very short, almost flat trail that follows behind a few undeveloped subdivisions. it's not worth going there just to ride that section of dirt. Bastrop mo better.

We rode there last Wed. It was great riding . I crashed a few times more than usual. been gone too long from EL and was trying harder lines since we had a group of 4 experienced riders.

yea vinny, dont' u hate it when them long legged guys show u how easy they get up top?
schedule-american-hard-enduro-ama-2020-series.jpg

yea, emma's got some tricks up her sleeve...

this big old limb sticking out right before a tight r turn to get up some step, scrapes my helmet almost every time, even when im crouching down as low as i can.
20190918-185613.jpg

Nah, I catch them when they hit their head on branches 😄

Ha Ha Vinny. Real funny. :lol2:

True story--knocked myself out cold (due to a fallen overhead tree) for a few seconds the first time I ever took Vinny and his crew for a ride in Cloudcroft. Yes I am tall and have long legs.

We met up with them on the trail and after the ride. We did two laps today.
Haven't gotten to chase Dave since he got the beta 200rr. Hopefully I can finally best him

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Back