• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Emma Long ride....

Rode yesterday morning at 7:00 and the muggy hot mornings are coming back. Still fun but awfully stinky and sweaty when done.

65E94B55-FC32-46EA-ACEA-930108DC3332.jpeg

Full lot. Guard said it’s base camp for Fear of the Walking Dead. They aren’t shooting at the moto park though.

There was a sign posted that they will be there all weekend and only allowing parking on the south side of the lot. Maybe 8-10 spaces total.

Tree down at Mile 4 marker, literally right there by the bench. Easy access via Pearce Rd #3 Emergency Entrance. Probably need to get it addressed this week. Looks like some folks already cutting the corner. Will take a chainsaw to address. I’ll try to make it by this week after work. LMK if y’all see that it’s been taken care of so I don’t go unnecessarily.

Attachments

• 7AE33F62-81C7-4373-B10F-CCED8F134F98.jpeg
    7AE33F62-81C7-4373-B10F-CCED8F134F98.jpeg
    515.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 649B4C1A-9C26-4301-BD8A-4E04BB1BCEA7.jpeg
    649B4C1A-9C26-4301-BD8A-4E04BB1BCEA7.jpeg
    255.2 KB · Views: 146
Dao, I took my bike to Colorado for mild four wheel drive trails. Knee feels back to normal but Dr said not to do anything that could damage it till September for good ligament attachments. See you in the trails then.
20210620_172636.jpg

IMG_7303.jpg

you're looking good Vinny !
Hey, that funny looking bike up there , it's that sur-hon stealth machine, ain't it? :thumb:

you're looking good Vinny !
Hey, that funny looking bike up there , it's that sur-hon stealth machine, ain't it? :thumb:
It's the Segway version. Did great out in Colorado. Only had range anxiety once. Light, quiet, nimble. Frame is small for me but would be perfect for you. I'll bring it to HF or Emma for you to ride sometime. Just another way to have fun on two wheels.
20210623_113351.jpg

It's the Segway version. Did great out in Colorado. Only had range anxiety once. Light, quiet, nimble. Frame is small for me but would be perfect for you. I'll bring it to HF or Emma for you to ride sometime. Just another way to have fun on two wheels. View attachment 296571
Last and only time I met/rode with Dao was at a location like that. 2010, with a group of KTMTalk guys at the Taylor Park area. I was on a borrowed bike and didn't feel comfortable on it so only rode less than an hour. Bummed but still enjoyed the trip. We need to make a group trip.

Back