• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Emma Long ride....

Saw a garden snake . Great riding. Parking lot was full.
20210813_093602.jpg

Another Friday ride in am 9/3. I know 3 of us going so far. I'll be in that electric bike again. 8 am.

I'll be there. Riding last...

Great ride today. 3 electrics and one 2 stroke. Sweat fest but fun.

Attachments

• 20210903_104717.jpg
    20210903_104717.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 131
Is that an e-bike or an actual electric m/c? Looks cool.
I don't know I'd that has been decided.

I don't know I'd that has been decided.

• Max. speed: 47 mph
  • Max. range: 74.6 miles
  • Max. load: 220 lb
I'm out, I fail line 3, badly, lol.

Reactions: Dao
I made it out there Friday at 10:30 am, maybe 11. Ride to emma on 2222 & CP rd felt nice and cool, but it got hotter than heck real quick once i got into the main loop.
20210903-115157.jpg

Did a loop, then headed back home just in time for lunch.

btw, i picked up a new skill this yr.... sewing up torn seat covers.

A buddy bought a black sur-ron and the delivered it in 3 weeks. That was a month ago.

Heading to Emma this evening if anyone wants to join. I’ll be there around 5/5:30 work depending. Hopefully the trials guys dont mind.

Attachments

• BE750A30-9EFD-425A-9DE2-8B493EFF1CA5.jpeg
    BE750A30-9EFD-425A-9DE2-8B493EFF1CA5.jpeg
    556.8 KB · Views: 132
I might go, i need to practice. I am sure the trial don’t mind, they use some section usually.

Simon,

Nice meeting you this evening. Sorry I didn't get you my number prior to getting there so we could ride. Regardless, if you see my yellow truck there or any of the other places to ride in the future lets touch base.

Luke

Did practice on Friday afternoon, best place to be after a work week,

Attachments

• A119A32E-0293-4999-A7F6-6C80D410C50E.jpeg
    A119A32E-0293-4999-A7F6-6C80D410C50E.jpeg
    402.7 KB · Views: 125
Reactions: Dao
What’s considered ’too big’ of a bike out there? I’m sure the Ebikes and trials machines fit right in, but….

Ive got a 450 that I use for enduros (and no talent) but I’d love to get out there sometime. It’s close, and it’d be great to scratch the mid week itch sometime.

I’d say try it out. There are plenty of four strokes out there and if it’s not for you hit one of the bail out points.

Take your time as it’ll wear you out in a
different sort of way and you might have to remind yourself that dirt bikes are fun when out there.

I’d say try it out. There are plenty of four strokes out there and if it’s not for you hit one of the bail out points.

Take your time as it’ll wear you out in a
different sort of way and you might have to remind yourself that dirt bikes are fun when out there.
I just need to peanut up and do it. Not a complete noob to technical riding, just don’t know the trails.

I just need to peanut up and do it. Not a complete noob to technical riding, just don’t know the trails.
We can show you around with no pressure. It's the rider, not the bike. I've riden 450 and 350 there for years. I know Dao has taken his 690 out there. Wear great body protection and know you'll probably break something. The first few times it's an adjustment.

I rode part of the main loop on my XR650L. I just wanted to try it but bailed out before I got to some of the spots I wasn't interested in carrying the bike if I couldn't get up the rock climb. :lol2:

Need the right tool for the job. Brain surgery with a grinder? :flip:

Back