• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Emma Long ride....

Am I reading that correctly? The seat height is 910 mm (35.8"). The bike might be big enough for me to enjoy at 6' 4" :rider:

85_kg-whitebottom_2048x2048.jpg

Am I reading that correctly? The seat height is 910 mm (35.8"). The bike might be big enough for me to enjoy at 6' 4" :rider:

View attachment 337144

YES~!...if that dim is legit.
I'm 5'-5", and even tho my surron is adequate for my size, I'm upgrading to the ultra bee this summer just for that higher ground clearance and that full MX suspension. The longer more powerful battery is icing on the cake as it will enable this e bike to do HF, CTOR, and all the hooligan sunday day rides out in Lago, bastrop, and that insanity, out of control, alley cat:lol2:.
what's my life going tb like if i no longer need to haul 4-7 gas cans to the QT to stock up on ethanol free gas~! ?? No more autozone for coolant, 2 stroke premix, ngk spark plugs, no more air filter cleaning, no more oil changes? This summer's gonna be EPIC!!!

Last edited:
Your link has pricing listed as TBA. Any idea of what this will be?
The internet says it should be between the cost of the X=$4500 and the storm bee.=$8500
So, I'm guessing the ultra should be around $6500.

Here I am thinking that I'm currently on the last bike I will ever own. If they ever get the RANGE up I might be buying one more.

Here I am thinking that I'm currently on the last bike I will ever own. If they ever get the RANGE up I might be buying one more.

87 miles of single track is about twice the daily mileage for most.

I do mostly multi day camp and rides for single track. I wonder more about topping off the batteries overnight on 110V campground standard non RV outlets?

Reactions: my6
Anybody know if Murphy's or Spoaks is gonna be open tomorrow?

Looks like AMP said they'd be closed.

Willing to do an Emma ride and commit if somebody can show me a fun loop tomorrow. 450 XC-F B-C pace.

87 miles of single track is about twice the daily mileage for most.

I do mostly multi day camp and rides for single track. I wonder more about topping off the batteries overnight on 110V campground standard non RV outlets?
Yes sir. But I'm thinking more DS, not trails.

if you want to have your cake & eat it too...
then, conversions is where it's at. Just DIY...it's not difficult... a battery, controller, some switchgears, and your fav. lipstick to dress her up...

Check it out :
Hello all,

Just wanted to share my
EV motorcycle conversion with other nerds out there.
1980 Kawasaki KZ 750 LTD. COnverted to 72 volt system.
Top speed 70 Mph
Distance with 40-55 Mph spped is around 70 miles.
24 Lithiam Iron Phosphate batteries.

:eek2:
index.php?action=dlattach;topic=11949.jpg

CRF150R
CRF150R.jpeg
CRF150R1.jpeg

KTM
ktm150.jpeg

what I love about these conversions is....

they all retain the gas tank!!!

Last edited:
@JT
HOw about this NICOT?
Nicot-e-Beast1-1000x667.jpg

It's got a 4 speed trans + clutch!

Nicot-e-Beast2-500x333.jpg

late model KTM fender, headlight..slap some KTM BNG on that bad boy~!

Nicot-e-Beast4-351x527.jpg
Nicot-e-Beast3-351x527.jpg

$7,399

Last edited:
someone came out to emma yesterday on a Surron Storm bee. :thumb:
I couldn't even tell it was an e bike until someone in our group pointed it out to me.
It looks like 7/8ths of a full size adult KTM or CRF. That thing was whisper quiet! almost no noise.
you can ride right up to the mail man and scare him / her silly!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I took these extensions off my mtb:
20201201-025552.jpg

used them as lever protectors:

20221217-165305.jpg

I know....im so late in the surron game....no matter what I come up with...I'm never gonna impress Vinny , .:lol2:

Was there yesterday till 1pm. Must of came after that . I don't guess he let you ride it ?

i got there around 4:30pm. He and another rider( on ktm ) blipped past my radar as I was chattin' w/ my trials homies on the parking lot. My buddy had to nudge me to look as the storm bee buzzed past us to go into the loop. I'm so glad he didn't stop...b/c I'm too BROKE to test ride any more bikes FOR 2022.

You regulars probably know this.
A615E971-19C7-4C77-AAA2-D79AD5A6FC54.jpeg

"We got a lot of the loop cleared today, but probably 1/3 of it is till blocked. The park will be closed to riding tomorrow (Sunday Feb 5), but - if you want to help clear the loop, the gate will be unlocked, just closed. Please close it behind you. If you come help, it is ok to use your bike to get around if you can carry your saw. Work in groups of at least two. Chain saws will be handy as some of the trees that have fallen across the trail are large. Only cut to clear the trail (or stuff fallen in sections). Don't make new trails or widen the existing ones.
The gate should be unlocked by 10am. Please remember to close it behind you. We don't want people blasting down the trail and hitting our workers (or the downed trees)."

Got it too late. We are clearing Hidden Falls. Not too bad. South and ridge are done.

Would have liked to help but I had a 3 day date with a chainsaw at my own home dealing with downed limbs and trees. Always appreciate you guys stepping up and keeping those ride areas available for us to enjoy.

Back