• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Emma Long ride....

New armor for Emma 👍

Attachments

• 34D052AB-2B9B-4345-AA72-1619302FE8E4.jpeg
    34D052AB-2B9B-4345-AA72-1619302FE8E4.jpeg
    317.2 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: Dao
...to Hidden Falls w/ my 9yo son if anyone wants to meet and easy ride.

Day use area. Yellow pick up truck.

we have a tree down , at 3.8 mi in, right before the climb going up to the bench.
next time someone rides out there, can u put that hi dollar saw of yours to good use?
20210226-172908.jpg

As I have ridden around the park, I've wondered if it needs some tree clearing. Seems like there is a lot of tinder that is ready to burn in a bad situation.

i wouldn't lose any sleep over tinder ready to burn the 'hood down....the fire station's but a stone's throw away.:rider:

Last edited:
I rode this morning and the weather and trails were perfect. Thanks to whom ever cleared the trails of fallen trees.

Reactions: Dao
I rode this morning and the weather and trails were perfect. Thanks to whom ever cleared the trails of fallen trees.
I believe Pete Murray, Adam hall and some of their friends did a work day

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Just got back from Emma with the EM 5.7, I was about the clim up but it was too high for my freshmen trial skill and enough speed to clim and was about to go upside down then the bike roll back off. No fall but my arm swing backward and the kill switch bungee tat was attach to my wrist slingshot from the tension flow away behind me in the wood. This thing is just a magnet but without it you can start the bike, I search for 30 minutes and it was getting dark so I push the bike up hill and then walk down the road to my car. if someone see a Leonelli strap with a red cap around the area just let me know.
Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 22.37.00-01.png
leonelli-spare-lanyard__98046.1468975053.jpg

Last edited:
i got the memo to come do a group ride in austin this sunday.

when i arrived at the staging area, i couldn't believe my eyes~!!
HOLY Moley, every hooligan and their grandpaw got the memo as well....

Took this pic on the corner of red river & 26th, the UT law bldg's on the left.
20210502-141418.jpg

we ended the group ride at the Lost Well
Screenshot-20210503-084400-Photos.jpg

Last edited:
i got the memo to come do a group ride in austin this sunday.

when i arrived at the staging area, i couldn't believe my eyes~!!
HOLY Moley, every hooligan and their grandpaw got the memo as well....

Took this pic on the corner of red river & 26th, the UT law bldg's on the left.
View attachment 292371

we ended the group ride at the Lost WellView attachment 292372
I missed out this time. But last one was a blast.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Back