• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

End of a Long day At Red River MC Trails (Presidents Day)

Started riding Red River in 1974 and rode it for about 30 years, knew it like the back of my hand,but have not been since 2007. I was lost looking at your video until the last few seconds when you came out of the woods. Man the side by sides and four wheeler have sure widen the trails a lot.

The SXS and 4 wheelers have RUINED the place. I've been going since 1980. We don't go on the weekends anymore because of the SXS and the danger they present. Rebecca knows where the money is and thats not dirt bikes anymore. Bill's Woods is only for dirt bikes and there is a new trail that has been started that is really nice and so far only for dirt bikes.

I haven't been out there in like 12 years. Didn't even know if it was still open.

My 1st decent video albeit a slow ride. I need to do a better job at camera position, instead of looking at my triple clamps!

Bill's Woods is only for dirt bikes and there is a new trail that has been started that is really nice and so far only for dirt bikes.
Remember how big "Bill's Woods" before the state put the FM road through part of it.

In the mid 70's we would ride up the dirt road to Capp's Corner and buy a drink from the little store..

Good Memories of fun days

Remember how big "Bill's Woods" before the state put the FM road through part of it.

In the mid 70's we would ride up the dirt road to Capp's Corner and buy a drink from the little store..

Good Memories of fun days
Man you're "OLD"! LOL!
I remember Capps Corner and the school that used to be there. Haven't been up there in 20 years or more. Heard you can still see the old gas station and school. Maybe a good ride on the 1290 one day.

Back