• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

End of Watch Gathering/Camp/Ride December 3-5

Can't ride.... but will be there. Will bring makings for peach cobbler. I cam be had for reasonable compensation to help before ride...even after the event. Will bring guns??? Do I need to bring motorcycles...and their titles in case someone wants a 2014 KTM 690 or a 2005 KTM 525? Neither bike has been touched for 3 years.
I am still knitting so I may have an item or 2.

Will be in Mexico fishing for a week middle of November. Day Surgery 19th of November.
Hey Brad Ill be there too. Just trying to figure how to register. Everything has changed AND i mean EVERYTHING.

Last time I fiddled with adding google maps it was a major fail. I'll try again.

That’s easy , first gate on the left after you pass the houses at the highway , where the goat pen is .

I need to bow out on this one, I found out yesterday we are going to Houston to celebrate my son's birthday that weekend. I could have sworn it was the following weekend.

Anyone wanting to help get ready, I am gonna have a workday 19-20 or both. please PM me or text me if you have my number.

Sorry to miss the workdays, I'll be in Mexico.

I'm going to have to downgrade to a maybe. We've had a family emergency crop up that has the potential of taking my weekends for the next month or so.

Back