• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

End of Watch Gathering/Camp/Ride December 3-5

The dirt from the gate to where we camp is usually firm and not rutted. I've seen Goldwings on it before. I have no issues doing that section on my K1600GT.

440376CB-CA23-48DC-9C68-63ABDAC22C49.jpeg
New fire pit. It’s 4’ deep 😉

I can't go, I gotta work that weekend...again...like usual :roll: I wanted to get out there, it's been a bit. I'm sure it'll be a crazy time.

I'm gonna try to make at least one day maybe the whole weekend.
Well I was really looking forward to seeing you all again, but will have to try to make it some other time.
Had the great fortune to see The Little General on the track back in the 70's, and made one of his rides out of Jacksboro a few years back.
I met and visited with Garfey at the 1st RTB that I attended. Great conversations, he made a lasting impression with one simple act of kindness.
I think Justin and Jake are still planning to be there.
Catch ya on the next on.

I’m in +1. It’s been far too long since I’ve been to Ghost Rancho, I think it was 2015 last time I was there.

Our current plan is to ride up on Friday and camp, leave Saturday.

See y’all there!

Well if it is dry, I may give it a shot too... So many of my old buddies I have not seen in ages on the list. I'm on a very streety RT these days so no dual sporting or mud rides allowed.

I have Dr. appointment Friday morning...need it to get released to drive. Will be there Friday afternoon if released and will stay forever.

Dody a few of us will be riding down tomorrow Nov 28 to look around, are you going to be out there? Looks like 12:30 to 1 ETA.
If not we will see you next weekend.

Back