• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

End of Watch Gathering/Camp/Ride December 3-5

Dody a few of us will be riding down tomorrow Nov 28 to look around, are you going to be out there? Looks like 12:30 to 1 ETA.
If not we will see you next weekend.
Never mind I have found it!
When were you planing to ride down? I plan on going down on fri and back Sat from just north of maypearl.

I'm a game-time call. Have plans on Friday night that could run deep and knock me out Saturday. Hopefully not though.

Bike is ready to go, just not sure if I can get away. Will know friday a.m.; would love to see yall.

Attachments

• 20211130_132506.jpg
    20211130_132506.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 118
I plan to be there late Friday afternoon. Gina will ride in Saturday, hopefully by noon.

I've blocked off Friday afternoon so work doesn't try and schedule any meetings so I'm planning on being there well before dark. However, the way this week is going, I've got my doubts. I should have 50 hours in by end of day tomorrow though.

I will not attend unfortunately, thanks for the invitation.

Dody, I heard a rumor that you are going to lead a DS ride Saturday, you got tracks?

Dody, I heard a rumor that you are going to lead a DS ride Saturday, you got tracks?
Sad to say I do not have a rideable bike at the second...oil leak on 650 and flat tire on 1200...got a new tire if I have time to change out....I have a Nomar that I am still trying to learn how to use the way they show in their videos on Nomar website!

I have took off tomorrow so I will be close by all day...may have to run into town for groceries for us and the goats.....Please shut gate until I get the donkeys caught which I will try to do by tomorrow.... Friday night will be burgers and sausages with beans, breakfast will be off the wok( hope Brad is ready) .lunch will be on your own and supper will be my special Pork ribeyes, with home made potato salad and baked beans.....I am moving my big coffee maker to the cabin so we will have plenty of coffee. I will buy several cases of water..adult beverages are on yall....as all ways the donation can will be out for those wanting to contribute monetarily and I do like good cigars :trust: We have electricity by extension cord to pavilion and 200 amp service in my cabin...still fighting water company for my meter:headbang: Camping will be in usual places but we have been extremely dry so only fires in main area. I have water about 1/4 mile from camp area. I don't care if anyone wants to come in as early as tonight... I will be there!

Back