• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Entry level DSLR camera help

I'm curious to see hey it will work with my 55-200mm lense. I've also seen pretty amazing results with a 50mm prime which I also have. I have no experience with a LED light ring, but amazing bundled it together so I thought it couldn't hurt. And it looks cool! :trust:

shutter111_zpsbaxscdmn.jpg

shutter4_zps3gxpchm5.jpg

shutter6_zpsf8jutcql.jpg

I was playing with shutter speeds, I really need to buy a tripod

I picked up a T3i with a pair of kit lens a few months back also. The reason I had chose the T3i is reading reviews on the Rebel series. Was funny , several of the industry reviewer suggested the T3i over the newer Rebels due to most camera for the money.
It is a brand new learning process even though I had a Rebel quite a few years back. Then a Sony. But due to what I used a camera mostly for back then, I sold them and went with cameras I could get out of my tank bag, shoot a picture, put it back in the tank bag while rolling down the highway.
Since my LD travel days have ceased, Figured I'd get back to playing with a larger camera. My problem is that of the 4 cameras I play with now, only two of the are pretty much the same, the G15 and G16. The 50SX and the T3i both have buttons in different places. Kinda Like when I happen to need to drive my wife's vehical, gotta sit the and study it for a bit before taking off. ;-)

Back