• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Escondido Draw Rec Area

Reaction score
Anybody had a chance to ride out there yet? I just saw they are planning a grand opening in October and plan on being open every weekend after that.

This looks very interesting except the 15mph speed limits. I’ll still want to go check it out though.

This looks very interesting except the 15mph speed limits. I’ll still want to go check it out though.

I saw this in the rules, but they differentiate between trails and roads and it just says:

• 15 MPH Speed Limit on all roads.
Which I took to mean like Hidden Falls, just the roads have a speed limit, not the trails.

@Rsquared @woodsguy

I had totally forgotten about this place because they started on it sooooo long ago!! I didn't realize it was still in the works.

It is just soooo far away! It's almost like going to Arkansas for the weekend for me. Looks like it would be awesome though. No doubt the Austin area people will like it.

My '20 sticker just came in the mail. I got it for Emma Long, but now I guess I'll need to get out EDRA as well this year.

From Houston-area, it's most of the way to Big Bend!
It was likely the only way they could get such a large chunk of land at a price that would make it even possible...

Back