• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ET450 tracks?

On a side note, I took (what I thought) were some awesome videos to share as well. Got home to review, only to find out I had some kind of setting on my GoPro screwed up, so ended up with none! So frustrated, and I apologize. Did stop for one pic though, lol.

I was able to get the file into Basecamp and into my Montana 610t (after 2 hours of updating and generally fighting with typical Garmin stuff) - it appears to work fine.

Ok, where did you start? How fast was your pace and where did you "camp"? Looking very forward to doing this.

Last edited:
Left my truck at the Walmart in Livingston, left the route and spent the night in Center. Figured that would be about half way. Ran a pretty brisk pace (even picked up a warning from a Stat Trooper, lol), and made it there at around 1530. Left Livingston just after 0900, hit Colmnesneil at 1030. Gassed up there, then hit Holly Park at 1230 and had lunch there (paid extra for their ethanol free gas too)! Left there around 1320. Perfect weather and perfect, just damp sand made for some excellent riding!!

You did it in two days?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back