• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Europe III

Sucks about the weather, but you had a trip that many are envious of (me included).
I would bet you could have gone to the D-Day museum 2 days later and nobody would have been there, just bad timing on your part for it (although going on the anniversary would be neat to say).

Is Chuck heading back across to England to store his bike there again?
Are you planning on another European tour? Thought you had mentioned you may be selling your Wing?
Hope to meet up with you at a breakfast and hear about it.

Chuck is already back in Ireland. He made it back before I got back to Heidelberg. He is chumming it up with the natives over there in Cork, while I am doing the same here in Heidelberg. Actually, that is one good thing about staying in places like Stefan's and Martin's. I ran into a half dozen people who had just returned from riding in Italy. We got to talking and ended up going into Heidelberg together for dinner. Chuck has the same experience over in Cork. We are planning a return visit in the fall, probably mid-late September.

I do plan to sell the Wing here after that trip. Here she is all cleaned up and waiting for my next visit. Not bad for an a 15 year old bike with about 150,000 ticks on her, eh?
Z-Z96RKSZRiV52btq-r8vuV_GjbimsWlDwqo8=w847-h635-no.jpg

XzNsoDG9-PpESjw3wD3TEXKfWFCXo1nMq4ymL=w847-h635-no.jpg

Yeah. Thanks for posting Joe.

Stickers ??? We don't need no stinking STICKERS !

Chuck is already back in Ireland. He made it back before I got back to Heidelberg. He is chumming it up with the natives over there in Cork, while I am doing the same here in Heidelberg. Actually, that is one good thing about staying in places like Stefan's and Martin's. I ran into a half dozen people who had just returned from riding in Italy. We got to talking and ended up going into Heidelberg together for dinner. Chuck has the same experience over in Cork. We are planning a return visit in the fall, probably mid-late September.

I do plan to sell the Wing here after that trip. Here she is all cleaned up and waiting for my next visit. Not bad for an a 15 year old bike with about 150,000 ticks on her, eh?
View attachment 235971

View attachment 235972
Wings are awesome travel machines. I wished we had bought one a lot earlier in life.

Back