• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ever heard that “KLINK” as the automatic side stand on your air head retracts, just before the bike crashes to the ground.

GRU

Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Grundy
Well that problem has been resolved..............like they say “ it’s only money” 💰💰😳!
Direct from Belgium, the stainless steel stand for the driscimanating and now broke Luftkoph owner. But Aunt 🐝 likes it.

Attachments

• A0DB92FF-CFB3-48FC-A473-C9E2654B9497.jpeg
    A0DB92FF-CFB3-48FC-A473-C9E2654B9497.jpeg
    336.6 KB · Views: 172
  • 5DCEBAB9-A8F9-4ED4-A64B-7E2C19CCB652.jpeg
    5DCEBAB9-A8F9-4ED4-A64B-7E2C19CCB652.jpeg
    294.9 KB · Views: 169
I like the adjustable leg length!

No but I had a gasgas ec300 that made that noise. Just as I turned my back on her I heard the clink noise followed by an even worse noise and lots of choice curse words.

My bad I was thinking about those crazy auto retracting kickstands the euro manufactures love to put on dirt bikes.

the beemer had a crazy retractable stand..........long gone now.
Also, put ez-pull throttle return springs😁😁 WOW what a difference, about 8 lb lighter pull, with springs about 5 to 6 lb lighter. Like a new bike! Much easier on the wrist.👍👍
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]