• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ever wanted try Brunes Mill

I should be out Sunday, maybe one other day, not sure.

I have a DR650 and a CRF450F. Is it possible to ride either one of them there?

I have a DR650 and a CRF450F. Is it possible to ride either one of them there?
450 for sure, what I'm on. 650 for most of it, depending on ability. Some is off camber and tight.

Not sure of a number but website should have updates.

That said iy may be a little muddy bit barring a huge rain event with this being a 4 day event I imagine they'll get it in.I'll post here if i see different.

Hopefully be there by 10, Durango, #70 bike.

In direct conflict with the AMSA ride day at McMahan Ranch. Good thing is Brunes Mill is two days. Decisions!

We will be there for TSCEC Nov 16th

Those who have been there, will we be able to get the 37' toy hauler in and out easily?

We will be there for TSCEC Nov 16th

Those who have been there, will we be able to get the 37' toy hauler in and out easily?
Yes, may be a mile little less to campground from high way. Solid base, just rough hard rock road. Take your time.

Brunes mill and trh members only?
The Trail Riders of Houston will be hosting a recreational ride weekend at the lovely Brunes Mill property in Columbus, TX. The property will be open to all Brunes Mill Members to come enjoy some trail riding and camping. Brunes Mill Memberships are half off and will be available on site at time of arrival.
TRH members are $25/day/rider.
Guest are welcomed, we charge a $30 day-pass/rider for first timers to come out and ride at the property.

More membership info can be found below:

Directions to Brunes Mill:
2642 Brunes Mill Rd, Columbus, TX 78934, USA

Start at I-10 (CR329) Columbus, TX. Go north on HWY 71(CR329) approximately 2 miles. Cross the Colorado river, and turn right by the "hanging tree" on FM109. Continue 1.6 miles on 109, take a left on Brunes Mill Rd. The property is approximately 3.9 miles up the road on the left hand side.

GPS Coordinates: 29°47'39.1"N 96°34'53.9"W

Back