• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ever wanted try Brunes Mill

Hey Woodsguy, where did you find that non-members are welcome? Was that posted recently? According to their website, it states that it’s only for members.

Hey Woodsguy, where did you find that non-members are welcome? Was that posted recently? According to their website, it states that it’s only for members.
Post 24 in this thread is off their Facebook page. Guests welcome. 30 bucks.

Hmmm McMahn and Brunes as options, what to do i have ridden McMahn serveral times but never Brunes

More of a drive for you but Brunes is fun and not all sand. If Smithville hasn't gotten any rain I'll bet that sand is brutal. Brunes ain't cheap though.

Last edited:
Yea, Smithville got a 1/2 inch Thursday I am on the fence it adds an hour to my day drive time but it is somewhere new to play

Brunes Mill is now on its 23 out of 31 ride weekends on the schedule.
Our Next ride weekend is coming up and we wanted to invite everyone to come out and join us for the October 19th and 20th.
We are now running Brunes Mill and TRH Membership at half price.
$20 for TRH membership, $100 for single membership and $200 for family membership.
Guest are welcomed to come out and ride at the property.
TRH-Members are $25 per day/rider
Non-TRH members are $30 per day/rider
Trail Map: Brune Mill_Map_2019.jpg
Please visit the website for news, updates and schedule.

Brunes Mill is now on its 23 out of 31 ride weekends on the schedule.
Our Next ride weekend is coming up and we wanted to invite everyone to come out and join us for the October 19th and 20th.
We are now running Brunes Mill and TRH Membership at half price.
$20 for TRH membership, $100 for single membership and $200 for family membership.
Guest are welcomed to come out and ride at the property.
TRH-Members are $25 per day/rider
Non-TRH members are $30 per day/rider
Trail Map: Brune Mill_Map_2019.jpg
Please visit the website for news, updates and schedule.
Will you be there sunday???

Brunes mill bound
96ae6c9315dd91f8fc34482337445ca8.jpg

Rode it Sunday for a while, always like trying new places. Met Samuel there and rode a lap with his crew.

From my location and the basically 2 hour drive to get there I will probably go to CTOR or HF when I don't ride Zars which is closest to me

I'll keep it in.my radar for Nov. Thanks for posting.

Rode it Sunday for a while, always like trying new places. Met Samuel there and rode a lap with his crew.

From my location and the basically 2 hour drive to get there I will probably go to CTOR or HF when I don't ride Zars which is closest to me
It was good to finally get to ride with you. Too bad the rest of the crew couldn't make it

Two hours or less to ride several cool places,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that ain't fair! :headbang:

It was good to finally get to ride with you. Too bad the rest of the crew couldn't make it

Yes it was good to ride and hang out with you guys some, Carl seems to have a curse when scheduling rides to places that start with B, he has issues with both rides attempted at Brunes & Barnwell

Two hours or less to ride several cool places,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that ain't fair! :headbang:

Yes, I feel fortunate, we have several options about a two hour ride from home,
Zars
Hidden Falls
CTOR
City Park Austin
McMahan (when open)
Watson Ranch (Leander when open)
Geortz (when open)
GSL Ranch
Aspar's ranch

Yes it was good to ride and hang out with you guys some, Carl seems to have a curse when scheduling rides to places that start with B, he has issues with both rides attempted at Brunes & Barnwell
Hopefully yall can make it to my place Nov 3rd. We will be cutting more trail this sunday.

Hoping for a big turn out

Back