• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Experiments with Paint.net

Tracker

post tenebras lux
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
experiments with paint.net

original
676064695_Bu6yD-M.jpg

sepia effect
676065098_9eabr-M.jpg

B&W
676064864_NNbJm-M.jpg

original
676064510_4SDYR-M.jpg

ink sketch
676064324_iRPVx-M.jpg

ink + sepia effect
676063772_t5WRx-M.jpg

Not bad. If you ever get around to downloading Irfanview, it has many of the same features. It's not too shabby for a free program. Plus the batch resize is quite awesome for resizing ride report pictures.

Gary,
Those look pretty cool..... :clap: I'm just starting to look at heavy manipulation in post-processing to see what is out there. I'm sort of digging the 'water color' options in some programs. I think that, and printed on a canvas could provide for an interesting wall hanger.

I'll second the irfanview for batch resizing/other stuff.

I use irfanview for batch resizing. For actual photo manipulation, it's not so great in my book.

another couple of experiments

original
677010341_EvzjL-L.jpg

relief, 45 degree applied
677010778_EvGcF-L.jpg

relief + oil paint, 90 coarse, 8 brush
677011085_JpfVM-L.jpg

Last edited:
Heck, with my limited knowledge I just use Picasa 3 for all editing and Vallen Jpegger for batch sizing.

As the time has pasted, I've now used Paint Net, Photoscape and finally bought LR4 last month. Let the learning curve begin all over again. Sheesh!

Back