• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Fan

Reaction score
Shot in the concourse of the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale AZ

759616472_5vQme-M-1.jpg

759616367_eP2rh-M.jpg

It's a little soft due to the shutter speed..but only had one shot to get so I shot with what I had. PP'd in LR to give a "gritty" look to it.

Cropped a little to narrow side to side, particularly the left. Make my proportion obsession start to twinge... :lol2:

Reminds me of a KISS poster or two. :rofl:

I rather like it. The makup sort of pulls you in and directs you to the eyes where a connection is made. Like Scott/TM, I'm a boxes and lines symetrical sort of person but am learning to break free from those constraints.

Be Free TM, be free!

Reminds me of a KISS poster or two. :rofl:

I rather like it. The makup sort of pulls you in and directs you to the eyes where a connection is made. Like Scott/TM, I'm a boxes and lines symetrical sort of person but am learning to break free from those constraints.

Be Free TM, be free!

:tab :lol2: I had the same thoughts!! I was a HUGE KISS fan back in the 70's.

:tab I really like the vibrancy of the colors. Everything about the image screams INTENSITY! While I don't get that worked up over any kind of event, I know that many fans do. I think it really captures that sense of mindless "kill the other guy" mentality so many people seem to adopt nowadays, hehe. It reminds me of the Two Minutes of Hate from Orwell's classic 1984 novel. Remove the makeup and he could be most any American frothing at the mouth over our enemy of the day...

:tab I struggle to be free of preconceptions and natural inclinations... I really do. The presence of three young kids in the house has REALLY been stretching me in that regard :eek2:

Back