• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Fatality crash in Denton yesterday :-(

sKatZ

Chronically lost
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Kat
https://www.dentonrc.com/news/motor...cle_9e32abd3-ec2d-5933-a42e-1b78ceca6680.html

A coworker passed the scene yesterday so I heard about it and he thought it was going to be bad based on what he saw of the bike.

It's a bad intersection at two high speed limits. So sad for the people this rider has left behind. Waiting to see if this is someone in all the circles of moto-peeps I have. Either way...heart hurts today.

Gotta stay on your toes for sure. Article said both drivers had green light I'm guessing left turner had the yield right of way green. Thoughts to the riders family :(

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Traffic has been terrible the last few times I’ve been thru Denton. All the construction, narrow lanes, & obscene amount of traffic.

So both parties had a green light & were turning left? I wonder if 1 tried to turn before passing the other, & 1 thought they were supposed pass each other before turning?

Last edited:
Back