• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: February 18th meet n greet n eat

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Running behind so this one will be the third week on Sunday the 18th. This place is one duchess told me about. Went there Sunday and had some good chow. Nice seating,good food,and sparkling clean rest rooms. Indoor and outdoor seating. Neat airplane pictures on the inside and a good amount of benches and tables.

We had CFS,chicken tenders,burgers and chips and salsa.:eat:

Where well the big city of Stephenville. When Sunday the 18th at 11 AM.
http://rubystexasbistro.com/

Everyone is invited to swing in and join us. If the weather turns bad drive. Love to see a good turn out and some old friends as well as new folks. Great way to meet other riders and check out some sweet motorcycles.:rider:

Where: Ruby's Texas Bistro
211 West McNeil
Stephenville,Texas
254-918-5966
When: Feb. 18th eleven AM

Sign in below if you can hang out with us.

The "INS":chug:
duchess +1
txtinman
Wookie254the2nd
one Wolf
Mr2mch
KP
Blackerbird
maximus_flavius
KamLeeR
RT_Slim..................11
BILL N
Dahveed
Centexrider
BlazerRalph
Zephyr.......................16
bigdave-gs
c_n_shooter....................18

The not sure folks.:scratch:
TX_northstar
Ron Stromer
Zonie
rpcraft
Traxx
DFW Tom
MonteJay
Rick M

Last edited:
If no rain in sight, I'll be there.Getting cabin fever.

Stephenville? I can do that. :chug:

I'll be there, unless something rips or tears......

firefly.gif

It's a maybe for me. I won't know if I'm working that day until midweek, but will be there schedule and weather permitting.

I already have plans for that weekend. Hope the weather will be good for the ones riding.

I'm on sticks right now but I might drive over. Knee surgery is a *****.

Glad to see this KP and I'm planning on going.

I can't do the cold stuff right now... I'm gonna wuss out!!

Put me down as a maybe. I will be passing close to there on my way back from Corpus Christi. But unless I leave at 0 dark 30 I'll be late. If I make it reasonably close to the time I will swing in.

I'll be in that general area that weekend, so I think I can get out there. Might be in the cage though...

Let us hope the weather prediction is correct looks like 66 for a high on Sunday.:sun: If it is too cold for you please drive over and bring a friend.

Let us hope the weather prediction is correct looks like 66 for a high on Sunday.:sun: If it is too cold for you please drive over and bring a friend.

I’ll be there. The car/bike question has more to do with the weather that weekend and also what I’m bringing. Meeting some friends in the cransfill gap area for the weekend and if it’s rainy or if I need to bring a lot of stuff with me, the car is what I’ll be in. Since I'll be in the 'hood, I'll just swing by for a while rain or shine to catch up with friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back