• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

February Pie Run (Southern Style) February 28th

jbird710

Don’t you know about the Bird?
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Birdsong
Rob is out this month due to shift work and he asked for someone else to plan this. I was trying to find some location that had decent pie, food, and could fit a few folks but couldn't find anything that appeared reasonable. Wing Woman suggested Main Street Steak House in Danbury. Only issue with them is they don't open until 4:00 on Saturday, so I'm moving this to Sunday February 28th as they open at noon on Sunday. Hope all of this cold weather will be gone by then.

What : February Pie run (Southern Style)
When: Sunday 02/28/2021 12:00 noon
Where:

Main Street Steakhouse & Bar​

1802 Main St, Danbury, TX 77534​

(979) 308-4308

Weather is looking good (per the forecast on the phone). Cloudy with a high of 73. Hope y’all can make it.

A few of us from the Clear Lake area will be at Main Street Steak House tomorrow.

I posted details in the Wednesday night thread for anyone who wants to ride down with us.

We had 5 show up. I was concerned with this being on Sunday and the cloudy weather might keep folks away. Still had good food, good pie, great company, and the largest slice of cheesecake I’ve ever seen served. Hopefully we can find a good spot open on Saturday for March.

Ahh, the joys of shift work :rolleyes: We should be able to make the next one in March (27th), and am open for suggestions.

I thought about that place, but wasn’t sure of their status.

Back