• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Feral Cat...

M38A1

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
...well, kitten. Thoughts?
i-QHVZt86-XL.jpg

Put food out everyday and see if it stays :rofl:

I feed five feral cats at my home in the pasture. Haven't seen a rattlesnake around the house ever.

I might be losing the staring contest. I'll keep looking at it but don't think it's gonna blink.

I'm sure there is probably a crazy old lady nearby that might claim it as one of hers... We have several of those ladies here in Huntsville. We walked by the house of one of them and stopped to count cats. The more we looked, the more we started to see. They were all over the place! But if you just walked by without stopping, you'd only see a few of them.

Seeing that it is in the critique section.....

I like everything but pic seems to have a green cast and that I don't like.

Chris, that was an intentional preset filter run against the image. Works for some and not others. Thx

I like the meme you put together. You should post it....tongue firmly planted in cheek as you do

Here was the non-filter version *pic snipped* - it's right ^ up ^ there ^.

A bazillion percent better. Bluish-green wood (obviously not fresh salt-treat), and sky and grass and cat do not look "right."

Yeah I like the unfiltered one better myself but yeah, it is a matter of preference.

Nice shot, I'm not digging the original edit with the split-tone look. The 2nd version looks better to me.

Saw a guy in a parking lot recently with a big sign "Today Only, Free Kittens"

Great marketing.

Back