• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Finally moving up

Dazig

Reaction score
First Name
Corwin
Last Name
Horn
I’ve been on my much loved DR for almost ten years. It’s taken me everywhere including several BDRs without even a single problem. Given the passage of time and an injured wrist the time came for some new wheels. Something without a clutch seemed workable although selection was limited. When this little gem popped up at a good price I couldn’t pass it up. With only a few miles so far I must say I am loving the DCT for what we do in Central Texas. It’s a different riding experience and comes with a learning curve but while my DR can never be replaced this new ride is a decent substitute. And just for those wondering, the DR remains in the stable with the Twin so that when the RTW itch strikes again I’ll be ready.
84FD0BFA-B348-4C23-8F63-F11D49CD8A06.jpeg

Doesn't everyone park on carpet? Or at least epoxy coated floors. Nice AT . I'm probably gonna buy one soon myself. Also need DCT. I was thinking about a VFR 1200X but, I just read that they were the fattest adventure bike ever. That's just now the direction I am heading for, and in fact why I sold my R1200GSA for a nice light low RT :-)

Back