• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Finding Nemo...

Gilk51

Reaction score
First Name
Charles ("Chuck")
Last Name
Gibke
After GeorgiaPeach's Bavarian Trip, my wife and I found ourselves on a quest of our own yesterday on FM200:

I remembered some publicity of a lost fella a while back:

213179.jpg

But, I don't know what all the fuss was about, here it is:

nemo_0119q.jpg

nemo_0118q.jpg

nemo_po_0116q.jpg

OK, so we found Nemo. Didn't see any fish, though... :roll:
:mrgreen:

Nemo is the only town that I've been through where the old saying, "don't blink or you'll miss it" really applies.

bung said:
Nemo is the only town that I've been through where the old saying, "don't blink or you'll miss it" really applies.

Pantego and Dalworthington Gardens are like that as well :mrgreen:

If you look closely in the second photo, you can see the other city limit sign down and to the right of the Post office sign... (of course, it is pointed the other way)

;-)

Looks like a nice little blink....errr town. Nice rolling hills in the background.

Dave you were so close to Pee Paw's Scooter Shop. Maybe someday they will open our Post Office. Nice photos of the "Mean Street of Nemo"

I had no idea you were so close Doug! Next time Iā€™ll bang on your door and ask for a tour of The Shop!

Ok....why is everyone suddenly in Nemo, Tx? Is the post office really special or something?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
the old post office that was closed due to budget constraints that saw lots of little PO's shuttered had the distinction of having 50% of the parking spots(2) dedicated to disabled drivers and only having enough room inside for two people at a time. it also had a fall out shelter out back.

The mean street of Nemo is a hip and happening location.
The mean street of Nemo is frequently terrorized by a local motorcyclist with some loud pipes doing wheelies through town. If only they could catch that hooligan.

Back