• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

First Service

Reaction score
I am doing the first service on my 2016 Bandits 1250. Can anyone point me to a thread that discusses this? (or advice here). Oil and chain done. A checklist out there?

I am doing the first service on my 2016 Bandits 1250. Can anyone point me to a thread that discusses this? (or advice here). Oil and chain done. A checklist out there?
With any bike I always follow the schedule in the service/shop manual.

I'm afraid I have not nearly enough info to answer the question other than follow the maintenance schedule, as Irishcoffee indicated. Drink 4 Irish coffees then go after it early in the a.m. I don't know how many miles are on the bike. If its a 5 year old bike ridden 30,000 miles, you could need more extensive checks than if it is an older bike garage queen with 4000 miles. In any case its a great easy engine to service.

Back