• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Flipped Pegs.

Reaction score
I just flipped the pegs on my Bandit 1250 as I got a Holeshot Corbin seat at a good price. Like the seat I think but I only rode it 20 miles due to never ending snow here. It drops you down about an inch which made the leg distance even tighter. You guys that did the peg flip, did you adjust the shifter much. It seems doable the way it is but I haven't been able to ride it. I like where it is for downshifting but it's a little tight for upshifting. Thanks.

Been a long time ago since I did that mod. I ended up getting another pedal for the shifter, cutting about 3/4 inch off of it, drilling a hole, threading it to 3/8's , fitting an altered bolt to it with a piece of rubber hose on the end. Made shifting a lot easier.
The reason for the extra pedal was incase this project didn't turn out so good. But, it did succeed so still there after 90K miles. ;-)

Depends on your boot size. With size 9's, flipped pegs didn't cause much problem shifting or braking. Also have the HS seat. ymmv
t110

Thanks, I have 10.5 size feet. I adjusted the shift linkage and the brake pedal and it's pretty sweet.

Wish I could help you more. If you goggle it. It will come up. It's on here cause that's how I found out about it. Seek and you will find.

Back