• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

For sale: 2002 Honda Gold Wing 1800 GL-Bulverde, TX-- SOLD

• Thread starter Deleted member 23845
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23845

All,
I am helping my nephews sell this 2002 Honda Gold Wing 1800 GL . Bike is in Bulverde, TX, just north of San Antonio. The bike was owned by my BIL, and is immaculate, well maintained, and with many accessories. PM me for contact details.

Here are specifics:
-$5500
- 41,000 miles
-no ABS
-tires in very good condition with reasonable tread depth
-comes with two helmets with communication systems
-stock seat and screen included
-comes with all accessories shown
-two keys, owner's manual
-clear blue title
-test rides only with valid TX M license endorsement by experienced rider, and cash in hand: no exceptions
-pictures below.

Here is a chance to pick up a wonderful Honda six cylinder touring bike set up for extended riding two up. 242846

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheez,

Yes, I know the bike. My BIL was obsessive about keeping his bikes maintained and in best running order. I asked my nephew for tire pictures.
Likely tires are in excellent condition, but I cannot guarantee. PM me for contact info and take a look.

PM received and responded. Give my nephew a call or text.

I can't overstate the volume of want, but I'm having carpal tunnel issues right now (will have to have surgery soon) and signing up for a several day ride probably isn't the best choice at the moment. I'll pass this good deal on to the next.

I can't overstate the volume of want, but I'm having carpal tunnel issues right now (will have to have surgery soon) and signing up for a several day ride probably isn't the best choice at the moment. I'll pass this good deal on to the next.

....have someone ride it out to you and fly them home!

....have someone ride it out to you and fly them home!

Yeah, I considered that, I considered a lot of things, I figure someone else will jump on the deal instead.

I picked up this for $750 this morning, so I've got my hands full with something that's going to want a taaaaad bit more maintenance. Runs/rides, just needs some (a ton of) TLC.

1568001930520.png

WAY Cool investment Cheez. Hey, sorry about the carpul tunnel. Take care.

Yeah, I considered that, I considered a lot of things, I figure someone else will jump on the deal instead.

I picked up this for $750 this morning, so I've got my hands full with something that's going to want a taaaaad bit more maintenance. Runs/rides, just needs some (a ton of) TLC.

View attachment 242957

HOW COOL IS THAT! Congrats.... Looks like a blast and the price is right.

It's a good thing that's not white or silver as my plane ticket would have already been booked. :doh:
This is saying a lot coming from tex t. Its not even broken in yet .

if only this were 4-5 years from now...
This is exactly what I am wanting, but just not right now.
I'm sure something similar will come around when your ready.

This seems mighty fine at 41k miles. One of the lower mileage pre owned I've seen

This is saying a lot coming from tex t. Its not even broken in yet .

Agreed. VERY low mileage for a Wing of that year. And I do need a second bike for the other place, but... it's really not the right time for me. Maybe after I get settled in next year.

TX T, I may be going back to Austin for the holidays. Let me know if I need to ride this back for you.
Tom

TX T, I may be going back to Austin for the holidays. Let me know if I need to ride this back for you.
Tom
Too late. Someone just saved me some money. Now there's a white one available, but it's got more miles and it's more expensive. :-(

Dang,missed it by this much.............

Back