• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

For Sale - 2005 Kawasaki KLR 650

egull

Reaction score
Extremely capable and loads of fun!
Only 17,000 miles total
Custom luggage rack and soft side saddle bags, tank bags, loads of spare parts, spare tires and tubes included.
Doohickey modification has been done.

Asking $2,500.00

If interested send me a private message.
Pick-up in the DFW area.

Attachments

• IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 420
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 675
  • IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_0400.jpg
    IMG_0400.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 408
BTW - egull (Phil) has been a close friend of mine for about 27 years now. He is a good honest person to make a deal with.

Last edited:
Extremely capable and loads of fun!
Only 17,000 miles total
Custom luggage rack and soft side saddle bags, tank bags, loads of spare parts, spare tires and tubes included.
Doohickey modification has been done.

Asking $2,500.00

If interested send me a private message.
Pick-up in the DFW area.

Sweet bike...and a fair price! GLWS! :sun:

Has the Doo Hickey been done? Anything else service wise?

Welcome to the site! :wave:

That color scheme has always been one of my favorite, right up there with the grey/black/silver of the 2007 models. I even bought a complete set of the red/black scheme like yours from the guy that outfitted KLRs for the military. I kept it as back up for my ratty 2002 body work in case I ever felt the need to be pretty. I never mounted it though :shrug:

Looks like a nice ride. Good luck with the sale.

I purchased it in 2013 and immediately had a full service done to it, tune up etc. The doo hickey mod was done then. I still have the invoice documenting everything that was done. Tires on it now are approximately 1 year old. Front forks have been repaired and the shock absorber has been replaced with a heavy duty version. Oil and filter was done 1 month ago.

Welcome to the site. What are you gettting to replace her with? KP

I think he bought it to hang out with me. Then he had to move to Ft. Worth and he just doesn't get out much to ride. Long story short is I think Phil is done with bikes for the time being. :). I would be surprised if he put more than 500 miles on it since he bought it.

I put 675 miles on it, thank you very much!:rider:
I wouldn't say that I am done with riding, just for right now I am.

Brad don't say that me and you are friends if you catch me selling something. Don't see how it could help???? Hahahhahahah.

Fee bump. :)

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

Brad don't say that me and you are friends if you catch me selling something. Don't see how it could help???? s!

No worries! I would never admit to it in public! :mrgreen:

Sorry to take this sale thread off topic. Good luck Phil!

Free bump. Earthier has been nice lately.

I put 675 miles on it, thank you very much!:rider:
I wouldn't say that I am done with riding, just for right now I am.

Your in between bikes right now, right? That's my response. If I could convince the wife I could ride this to work every day it would be mine. But she means every day. Rain, snow or shine.

I'd like to know if it is still available also.

Back