• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

For Sale 2007 KTM 950 Super Enduro

Reaction score
First Name
David
SOLD ! ! !
2007 KTM 950 Super Enduro loaded with extra's ! ! !
Location, 40 miles Southwest of Waco Texas
I think I've lost my mind for putting this bike up for sale !
Ok, here goes,
2" Rox Risers
Renazco Seat
CJ Designs hardened water pump shaft kit
Rekluse EXP 3.0 clutch kit
Suspension rebuilt by Race Tech, 300lbs of rider and gear
Cycra Pro Hand guards
Black Dog Cycle Works Skid plate and side stand relocate
Wolfman Side Racks, off the bike right now
Touratech Top plate with Rotopax mount and 1 gallon container
TKC80 front tire 99%
Dunlop 908RR rear tire 80%
FMF Exhaust
Canisterectomy
Replaced both rear turn signals (one of the original cracked) KTM stock lights
Extra oil change kit
KTM Pouch with manuals
7910 miles on the Clock
I'm sure there's something I forgot. Bike has 7910 miles on it. Service done by Cycle Town in Lancaster, Texas except the oil changes. I have everything that was taken off the bike, just in case someone wanted to put it back to 100% stock. The bike is a beast and the Rekluse makes it easier to single track, but twist the throttle and you better hang on ! ! ! Many of the central Texas inmates have seen this bike at Ghostrider's camp outs and Roll The Bones Rally.

Not interested in a trade. Title in hand. Now asking $9250 OBO
PM me if your seriously interested.
For those that think the 950 isn't a good dual sport ! ! !

This one is on a track ! ! !
[ame="https://youtu.be/l2XdhO4sc7s"]KTM 950 Superenduro IlvaÌŠsbanan 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://youtu.be/Mh2o3buNALw"]KTM 950 Super Enduro... Brief Unofficial History - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I'd post a few pictures but Photobucket got stupid when they wanted me to pay $300 to use my own pictures ! ! !

Pics for Big Dave
58c5fc135558f3659168c0222cdc39e5.jpg
7e5330b3ca182f5f7ea2db5c977183f2.jpg
f04dea5039c08e45395b9273fe9de553.jpg
5e416638a3c5c8941b4dc3b156a1809c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Big Dave is big! Man I wish I was in position for this!

I rode this bike and loved the power! Was a fun ride off road, and this is one dual sport bike that positively CAN keep ahead of freeway traffic!

Well, pooh bear ! I thought I had this bike sold twice. Both fell through. It's still for sell and I've reluctantly lowered the price. I've got a lot of money tied up in this machine, but it needs a new home.

A lot of ifs here.
If I had the money.
If I had the room.
If I had a couple more inches of inseam.
If I had the skills.
If I knew I wouldn't kill myself right away.

I've sat on one of these at the motorcycle show a long time ago. That first picture, you are making this bike look small, holy crap, you ARE Big Dave!!!!

Someone will get a fun bike.
Good luck selling Dave?

A lot of ifs here.
If I had the money.
If I had the room.
If I had a couple more inches of inseam.
If I had the skills.
If I knew I wouldn't kill myself right away.

I've sat on one of these at the motorcycle show a long time ago. That first picture, you are making this bike look small, holy crap, you ARE Big Dave!!!!

It's one of the few dirt bikes that fits me ! ! ! :rider:

Big Dave I wonder if you might be able to find suitable compromise with a 690? Not as heavily over powered as the 950, and not as small a bike as the 450 & 500 cc dirt bikes. (which may come across as a little wimpy to a fella of your size who is used to having twice that much engine)

Big Dave I wonder if you might be able to find suitable compromise with a 690? Not as heavily over powered as the 950, and not as small a bike as the 450 & 500 cc dirt bikes. (which may come across as a little wimpy to a fella of your size who is used to having twice that much engine)

I rode Brad's 690 out at Ghost's last camp out. The 690 felt like a minibike in size compared to the 950. If someone made a 450 with a 950 sized frame, I'd own it ! ! ! I don't need the 100hp of the 950 for the type of riding I do, just the physical size of the machine.

Someone make me a serious but realistic offer and this bike could be yours. I have a lot of money in this bike and it's a kitten when you want it to be, but it can be a beast if you need it to be ! ! !

Back