• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

For Sale 2007 XR650L (SOLD)

kubotamiketx

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Morisoli
Thanks for looking, it is sold and going to a great new home! and I will send a donation to the site owner, its only fair!

Ok, now that Aaron sold his XR, it should be safe for me to sell mine without too much retribution. I have found since I have the Africa Twin now I just don't feel the need to ride the XR anymore and it's too good to sit in the garage.

Up for sale is a new old stock 2007 Honda XR650L. It has super low mileage of 1,683 and is almost stock with a couple a great changes. (Mileage update 1,683)

FMF pipe, carb jetted, smog removed, Clark 4.2 gal gas tank and SW-Motech rear rack, new Dunlop D606 tires front and rear, K&N Air Filter. Oil changed several times, last change was to Mobil 1 full synthetic Motorcycle oil.

I will work on some more pictures later tonight, but here are a couple of her stock when I got her and some with the tank.

Seems like a fair price should be $2,900, reach out to me to discuss.

This really is a brand new bike, only crashed once at 2 MPH in front a the group and is even caught on camera. Still has the stock factory grips, that should tell you something right there.

Ready for you to make her your own!

20160430_150456271_iOS_zpseg8svjtn.jpg

20160305_184552710_iOS_zpsgmytllm1.jpg

This is with the stock tank when I was removing it for the Clark shown above
20160304_002605182_iOS_zpshpdnjhcp.jpg

20160304_002524641_iOS_zpsgaizflht.jpg

Last edited:
Re: For Sale 2007 XR650L

Message Sent Kubotamiketx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thumb::thumb:

Serendipity?
Naah . . . . . just normal TWT!

Last edited:

Hey Mike, please recall that i have dibs because i sat on this very bike on the Shakedown ride preMexTrek April 2015

Pm on the way

Hey Mike, please recall that i have dibs because i sat on this very bike on the Shakedown ride preMexTrek April 2015

Pm on the way

Go Gina!!

Gina thanks for the call, I do remember and am glad you reached out to me... She is a beauty!!!

You gonna buy a real dirt bike now:trust:

Not to overshadow the excellent xrl by any means but, kind sir, i fear i must correct you.. The TTR250 is 100% a real dirt bike. Dirt, trails, sand-she shines. She will continue to be the best mount for me out at your place. And will be perfect for other places, like Crooked Creek, Hidden Falls (someday), GSL, etc.

A long distance dual sport, however, is asking a bit much. The bike could do it, but the rider would become a whiner.

So, yeah, a 3rd pony joins the stable. :doh:

Now I am thinking I didn't price it high enough LOL

I would have posted it higher on CL, wanted to pass it along to a member of the group.

She will absolutely need to soften up the suspension, it works pretty good for my 2XL butt!!! she will get beat to heck otherwise.

MIKE! Had a great ride home, even tho half of it was in a steady, light rain. New knobbies on wet pavement...hummm. :zen:

Thanks for the goodies. And thank you for a beautifully maintained and outfitted bike! Can't wait for that first trip!

Nice to meet Mary, hope to see you both on a ride soon.

Use an xr400 spring in the rear. Same deal for the front. You can swap the fork springs without even removing the forks.

Back