• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Fork service shop in Houston Area

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Burris
I purchased a complete Misano EVO cartridge and spring setup from Andreani for my little 300 Rally front forks, now I just need to find a shop that can do the work for me. Does anyone have a recommendation of where I can get this work done. I live on the East side of Houston in Deer Park, so the closer the better.

EBR Performance in League City. Don't expect great customer service and I would not recommend getting anything done there besides suspension work but they know suspension that for sure. That is probably the best local place.

If you are willing to drive an hour or so I would go to JM Racing though up in the Conroe area. (I raced with JM suspension for years, 0 complaints)

If you are not opposed to shipping your suspension, I would recommend sending your stuff to 812 suspension in Austin area. (I race with 812 suspension now, they will work on suspension for just about any bike and have a huge following)

I would give John Hutchinson a call. P-1 racing in Tomball. 281-255-6004.

I will probably try P-1 racing, they were one of two recommended vendors from the manufacturer's website. The other was Houston Superbikes and apparently they no longer exist, the number works but they are in Pennsylvania. I was just trying to see if there was anyone more local before I committed to driving to Tomball. Thank you guys for your suggestions.

Not meaning to barge in on this convo, but do any of these places do custom fork lengths?

Yep Doc at 812 he just did a custom set for a friend with a KX500 to more modern front suspension and a Ohlins rear shock

As the bike needs good suspension 500cc 2 stroke with a big bore kit it is a handful when prodded

Thank you for all the suggestions, I ended up going to Motorcycles Unlimited and they were able to turn them around that day for me.

Back