• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Forum Supporter status?

Reaction score
Hey Scott, I'm 99% sure I did a PayPal donation last month, but it dropped my "Forum Supporter" status. I assume maybe removing the tag was an automated process that was set to occur at a date after my previous donation... Can you check for a PayPal donation from me and see if I'm crazy?

Thanks,
Jim.

Supporter status last 30 days from the date of the last donation.

Really? I guess the last one ran a little long, then.

I don't recall when you did the last donation or for how much. However, for folks that make donations larger than $25 I may extend the duration for another month or so.

:tab Okay, so I updated the Donate page. At the request of several users, You can now choose to make a single donation for one month, or you can do an automatically renewing donation that renews each month. For anyone wishing to do a donation amount not shown on the page or for a different duration (like one big donation for a year), please just contact me directly and I will set it up for you.

Back