• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Found - WTB- Honda XR 650L Low miles

Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Sold my Husky TE 630 this summer and am in need of a dual sport of less than 1200 cc's lol. First choice is a KTM 690 Enduro R but practicality has come with age. Anyone know of one that has been well cared for and has some decent farkles?

Re: WTB- Honda XR 650L Low miles

I'm gonna have to keep my eye out then ,

I could use 1 myself . :trust:

Thanks for the info 2smoke . :deal:

What! You have two already, a stock one and a sumo. You need a third one to make into a bobber or a trike? haha

Here's a nice one I found a couple days ago searching for JMZ's boss. Not cheap, no mods but only 1K miles and if truly like new condition as stated then worth the drive and a little negotiation.
http://victoriatx.craigslist.org/mcy/4201955227.html

Dave, you should've just kept your TE. Nothing better than that for true dual sport, just different.

_

I had shown the one in Victoria to a co-worker but he told me last night he is not ready yet.
I am in Victoria so if you wanted me to look at it let me know.

Three6one nine3five three55six

I have seen some with low mileage that had plenty of farkles go for less money than the one in Victoria. Year model is less of a concern than mileage. I entertained buying a new one but for 3K more I could get the KTM.

I have seen some with low mileage that had plenty of farkles go for less money than the one in Victoria. Year model is less of a concern than mileage. I entertained buying a new one but for 3K more I could get the KTM.

And learn a lot about maintenance. ;-) :-P

But that is Craigs List and it doesn't say "firm". So 10% lower should be expected and a given and very common to get as much as 25% off asking price. Doesn't hurt to ask.

_

just stumbled on this...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcy/4242957237.html

2008 Honda XL 650 L Street Dirt Bike - $3800 (plano tx)
440 miles. Small scratch on gas tank .Two sets of tires , boots , and helmet. Needs a little carb
work , which is typical for bikes like this that have been used so little . Paid over $ 7K . Asking
$ 3800 .

00N0N_5jGIsimsfIh_600x450.jpg

This one might be a tad closer. 2007 Honda $3745.00 5800 miles. 1-210-415-4332 Jordan. Location Braun/1604.

unless it was a typo, that other one had 440 miles! worth the drive...

unless it was a typo, that other one had 440 miles! worth the drive...

Your right that is low miles. Just an option for less windshield time. Over the years I have gotten where I do not like traveling so far to inspect two wheels. I normally ride not trailer mine back. Just getting lazy I guess.:lol2:

Just got the email. Bike is sold.

Try CL San Antonio 2005 Honda with farkles 5.8 tank and aluminum panniers $3850. 14,XXX miles but extras.

Back