• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Fredericksburg North DS Loop, Nov. Sat, 23rd

I would like to do this loop Sometime soon, let me know who want to go.

Cool, also have a big bike let plan the ride maybe next weekend if work is slow, maybe end off week? Any body else want to join in ?

I won't be able to make it this week, hopefully my weekends will clear sometime soon. I'll let you know once I know.

We snuck in one on Sunday. Planned it late and trying to keep Covid compliant. Weather and ground conditions were excellent.
9a52d132bd2502db9b1e21a2c88eae24.jpg

4ddbd5c55751016fc2de5c93929f204e.jpg

We snuck in one on Sunday. Planned it late and trying to keep Covid compliant. Weather and ground conditions were excellent. View attachment 257879
View attachment 257880
Mike, that's one h>l1 of a picture, and one #e11 of a bike

Keith , Put a smile on my face and a tear to my eye. We had some good times Trading positions but I always knew better to yield when the big dirt came

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, guys. Anyone who completed this have tracks to share? My lady and I would like to try it.

I rode this whole loop yesterday (I'm camping at Dos Rios, so quick to jump on the route)

Some really, really great roads and spectacular scenery. Loved the crossing of the Llano
River; Never ridden in this area before so this was a great introduction.

Thanks to who ever put on this route.

Attachments

• 20210107_133833.jpg
    20210107_133833.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 160
Back