• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Free Books: "The Perfect Vehicle"

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Baker
Free Books:

Somehow I ended up with two copies of this in my moto books library. I confess I have not read it. I'm guessing my wife bought these during her riding years for a woman's perspective. Probably a less macho perspective than Robert Fulton's "One Man Caravan", documenting his first man around the world on a Douglas, or Jupiters Travels.

The perfect vehicle.jpg

Looks interesting - I would like that. You're about 2 hours north of me. I would be willing to pay postage (media mail).

I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment due to a tornado hitting my son's home, so for now I just want to have books picked up. Maybe I'll come up for air in a couple weeks or you'll be out for a ride and we can connect. I have two copies.

Wow! Hope everyone is OK. I'm not in a hurry. I might plan a ride - I'll let you know.

Back