• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gone - Free Cycleport riding gear with Goretex liner

AllByteNoBark

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
John
I have an old, but in good shape, Cycleport (now Motosport I believe) jacket and pants I would like to donate to someone who needs them. The jacket is the Ultra II Cordura Jacket 1000 Denier and the pants are the Ultra II Stretch Kevlar. The ones I have are OLD. If you are looking for street cred as an adventure rider these will provide it. They were purchased in 2003 for an Alaskan trip my son and I did in 2004. They have a lot of miles on them but other than some fraying around the jacket cuffs and a little wear in the collar area are good. If you are picky about gear these are not for you. If you need gear and cannot afford it right now these would be great.

The set comes with a Goretex liner also. On the Alaska trip we had a lot of rain and I never got wet at all. This stuff really works and the Goretex does a great job of blocking the wind and cold. The set has full armor but it is old and the armor may not function as advertised, but, much better than nothing I would think.

I am in Victoria, TX and really do not want to ship these. Can hold for a short time if I need to.

I am 6' 3" and weigh 210 - 220 and these fit well. Would fit someone a bit larger also I think.

Here are some images.

jacket.jpg

pants.jpg

goretex-jacket-liner.jpg

goretex-pant-liner.jpg

One burn spot on pants from my V-Strom, just melted a bit no hole.
pants-burn.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot, this also has an insulated liner. As long as I can find it. Will look tomorrow.

It is in good shape for it's age or I wouldn't offer it here.

I did find the quilted liner for the jacket, it is in like new shape. Surely someone could use this. The price is right I think.

I remember when Cycleport came out, this is some collector edition gear! They touted the improved abrasion resistance of their Kevlar vs the Cordura nylon at the show I saw them at. Showed a pair that had allegedly survived a high speed slide at a track day and they were in pretty good shape.

Motoport makes some good stuff, from what I've heard and read. Their Ultra II Cordura jacket starts at $405.00 and has a long list of available add ons. And they are custom made (in the USA) to your measurements.

I'm considering a 1-piece suit for (mostly) commuting and I'm stuck between Motoport and Aerostich. The thing is, if I spend $1,500+ for a riding suit, I want to make sure it is the BEST. Too many choices!!! :doh:

Motoport Ultra II Jacket

https://www.motoport.com/product/ultra-trek-air-mesh-suit/

This is one of the most generous gifts I have seen in a while. Wish I was your size

It is good gear. Hopefully someone comes along who needs it and it is the correct size.

I will ship it for cost if that helps anyone.

Back