• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Free- Dainese Course D1 Out Boots, size 10 or 43

Reaction score
Used Dainese Course D1 Air Out boots, size 10 US, 43 Europe. Probably 2017 model. Used and in excellent functional condition. I don't drag knees, elbows, or toe sliders, so these are in fine condition. These are "out" boots and designed to fit over your tapered pants, however my riding jeans & non-taper riding pants will fit over them, also. If you wear skinny jeans, well, your results may vary. They are also the perforated "air" models.

Two issues, shown in the pics:
1. Hard plastic on inside of right boot badly scratched by the sharp, knurled aluminum pegs on my old bike. Over a few years, these scratches in the plastic eventually led to scratching the paint on the right frame on the bike above the footpeg, and so I retired these boots when I bought the new moto. You could file the scratches down, or cover them up, or live with it.
2. Zipper pull on left boot broke, and I replaced it with a key chain (cheapskate!). The zipper works perfectly.

Local pickup in the Clearlake Area, SE of Houston.
John

Attachments

• Boots.jpg
    Boots.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 159
  • scratch.jpg
    scratch.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 198
  • sole.jpg
    sole.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Zipper.jpg
    Zipper.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 181
Too bad you live in Houston. Those would be in my size and are way better than the Oxford boots I currently use.

Back