• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Free LS2 Flip Front Helmet

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
Basicly brand new, I wore it a couple of times. Free to anyone that wants to swing by and pick it up size is XL but fits like my Large Shoei

Attachments

• Helmet.jpg
    Helmet.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 227
  • helmet 2.jpg
    helmet 2.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 211
Looks like a LS2 Strobe. I have one as my main helmet and like it.
Has a pinlock option built in to the stock shield (need to buy the actual insert for ~$25).
Airflow is OK, lots of wind noise (like most modular), great field of view though and overall I like mine.

Nice - would really like that helmet to replace my ancient relic. I'll see if my buddy in Buda can swing by if you still have it. Thanks.

unless it wandered off while I was at work this week it is yours and should still be here. I travel a lot for work where are you I may be driving right by

I will throw it in the Car I will be in Plano on tuesday and will leave it at our office there so you can grab it at your leisure

No problem, I iwll shoot you a PM with the address and who to ask for when you get there as I will be in Vegas by Wednesday

bud i dont know you but from following your post i know i like you sure seam too be a class act .hope too meet up and ride someday .offroad that is

thank you i try to do what i can, i consider it building good karma to make up for the dumb things I occasionally do :)

I need to make another trip up to red river soon shoot you a PM when we head up there

Paul, I never got the helmet to the first gentlemen, some changes in my work situation (all for the better) arose and I did not drop it in Plano at my old companies office. I have reached out via PM to him to see if he is still interested. If not its yours on my next trip to Dallas

Back