• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

GONE Binks 35 spray gun

Tracker

post tenebras lux
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
This was my grandad's. Can't bring myself to throw it away, but already have too many mementos.
Pickup in Rowlett or LBJ/NW Hwy

1626543584639.png

New orings and that will paint as good as ever. Keep it and love it.

That's supposed to be a top shelf spray gun. Tier 1 stuf.
He was a commercial painter in his day. He's been gone since '81. My Dad used it on some auto and plane spray jobs he did, I believe. I'm pretty sure the green is from a '59 Edsel restore/rebuild & paint job he/we did when I was in high school.

If its still available next time I am in Dallas I would love to have it, I sell industrial finishing equipment for living and would actually clean it up some and
give it to a my mentor who just retired his Dad was a Binks Factory rep for years and has a decent collection of older Binks equipment in his office

It will be week after next as I am in Vegas at the Wood Equipment show working our trade show booth

Back